Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hobbii.
1. General Information
These Terms apply to all sales and/or contracts concluded between the end customer (“you”) and Hobbii Inc., its parent corporation, Hobbii A/S, and all affiliated companies (“us”, “we”, “Hobbi”).
All content included on the website (text, images, graphics, and other material) is owned by Hobbii or its suppliers or licensors and protected by international copyright laws.
- post any content that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, inaccurate, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, vulgar, sexually offensive, hate speech, or racially, ethnically, or ethically objectionable
- post any content that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national, or international law
- violate any third-party rights, including third party intellectual property rights (including copyright, such as removing proprietary notices or labels on this website of the Content (as defined below) or privacy rights
- post any content for commercial purposes, including advertising, promotions, junk mail or spam
- post any content or comments relating to our competitors or competitors’ products
- commit or permit any reverse engineering, reverse assembling, disassembling, reverse compiling, or decompiling, or any attempt to derive source code from, any prototypes, hardware, software, or other tangible objects on the website and/or the web server(s) hosting the website or other websites owned by us
- frame, mirror, scrape or data-mine the website or any of its content in any form or by any means
- post, upload or otherwise transmit through the website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
- disclose a password, permit a third party to use a password, or fail to notify us if a password is compromised
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; and/or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Hobbii, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to review, edit and/or remove any information you post, display or place on the website and/or the web server(s) hosting the website and other websites owned by us. Misuse of the website may result in civil and/or criminal liability. We have the right to immediately terminate the access of any user who misuses the website or violates the Terms.
12. Our Content
Except for public domain material, all content (including Submissions, as defined below) and material on and/or forming part of our website from time-to-time, including all text, information, links, graphics, audio, video, animation, logos, trademarks service marks and trade names, and the design and arrangement thereof, and all source code and software (collectively referred to as the “Content”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws, and are owned or controlled by Hobbii or its licensors. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved. You agree that any copy of the Content, or any part thereof, which you make shall be solely for your private, non-commercial use or for such other use as may be authorized in writing in advance by us and shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
Except for your use as authorized in these Terms, you may not, directly or indirectly, adapt, republish, display, upload, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public (including by telecommunication), sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, merge with other data, frame in or post on another website, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reproduce, perform, distribute, transfer or otherwise use the Content, or individual sections of the Content, or authorize anyone to do any of the foregoing acts, without our express prior written permission.
13. User Submissions
Our website allows you to submit content to us, such as through posting reviews or uploading patterns. By providing, posting, uploading, inputting or submitting materials, content, blogs, comments, postings, messages, feedback, ideas, stories, photographs, diagrams, patterns, data or other information (the “Submissions”) on the website, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the Submissions including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions on the website.
Except for patterns designed by you, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable license to use, refrain from using, remove, reproduce, modify, edit, copy, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, display and otherwise use the Submissions, in whole or in part, worldwide in all manner and media whether now known or later developed. You shall provide waivers in our favor with respect to any and all moral rights in the Submissions held by any individuals who may be authors of such Submissions. You also hereby authorize any other user of the website to copy, access, display, view, store and reproduce your Submissions for personal use.
The trademarks, service marks or logos displayed on and/or used in connection with this website, including but not limited to “HOBBII”, “RAINBOW” and “FRIENDS” (collectively, the “Marks”) are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Hobbii or of our licensors. Nothing in these Terms should be construed and granting any license to use any Marks without our express permission or permission from the applicable trademark owner. Unauthorized use of any Marks is prohibited and may be a violation of federal and international trademark laws. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using our website.
15. Disclaimer and Force Majeure
Hobbii is not liable for any direct or indirect loss incurred due to the late delivery of items, or the ordered items being faulty, if the delay or faults are attributed to the actions or omissions of the customers or conditions out of Hobbii’s control, e.g., war, uprisings, riots, fire, government interventions, pandemic, sequestration, currency restrictions, and forms of labour disputes including strikes and lockouts, etc.