Safety Noses - Mix Pack
Delivery in 2-5 business Days
Shipping from $4.99Free on orders over $99
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Go Handmade
- 25 pcs.
- Polystyrene (PS) (The washer on the back is made of Polyethylene (PE))
- 9, 12, 16 mm
- Safety guide:
- Find the link for the safety guide in the text
Go Handmade safety noses are the perfect noses for handmade toys and amigurumi. Please note that when using these noses for homemade toys intended for children under three years of age, there are special safety requirements that you must adhere to, especially when attaching the noses.
We encourage you to follow our detailed instructions on how to correctly attach these noses. The video tutorial on this page uses safety eyes, but the procedure is the same for safety noses.
Safety requirements that you should read before attaching your safety noses:
- Before attaching the nose, always make sure that every part is intact and unharmed.
- Melt the washer once the nose is attached. It’s a simple process and only takes a moment. This method ensures that the washer won’t budge. A method often used in store-bought toys.
- Your knitting or crochet tension as well as the yarn type are integral to how safely the nose can be attached. When making projects for children aged 0-3 years, you should always anchor your nose by sewing a grid under the washer as well as attaching a crocheted cap around the back of the nose. For reference, see photos and video tutorial.
- Remember to always check the finished project and make sure that all parts are solidly attached, hardy, and secure.
- Check the noses regularly! Please note that all products experience wear and tear over time. Check the noses regularly to make sure that they are unharmed and intact. Creating projects for kids aged 0-3 years old is a huge responsibility.
We recommend that you read the instructions thoroughly.
You can find Go Handmade’s detailed safety guide for DIY yarn projects right here.
Psst.. Not sure whether your projects live up to the safety requirements? Consider embroidering on the nose. It’s a safe a beautiful solution that we also have a video tutorial for on this page.
Find patterns for this product here: Patterns (8)
No sharp edges, which is disappointingly common in products like this. Stays in, no worries about falling out and becoming a choking hazard. Another excellent product by Go Handmade :)
First time to use..easy, easy...attach well and look great. What I love are the clean edges of the product!
First time to use, easy, easy; attach well. What I like are the clean edges of the product.
Great safety noses that don't pop off easily and don't have any sharp edges to worry about.