PLEASE NOTE! This product is being discontinued and we are clearing out the stock. Get yours before it's too late!
KnitPro stitch markers with locks are the perfect accessories for you, missing a helping hand for marking when knitting. The mask markers can be used for a wide variety of purposes. They can for example:
- Select the start of a game or pattern report
- Used on the stick to select specific masks. The markers can easily hang on the stick between the stitches while knitting
- hang on your knitted project to mark a particular row
- mark entries and withdrawals
- catch a lost mesh before it runs without disturbing the origin point
The mask markers are green and purple, and come in packages of 30 pieces.
Sturdy and handy! Easy to open and close. Vibrant colors make for easy finding in a patterned piece.